Do you know how much time your company is wasting money and time by:
- mismatch between two sub processes?
- waiting on a input for a next step?
- unhappy employees?
- Not hiring the right new employee the first time?
- employees are not knowing what the should do?
- doing work twice or triple time?
- making reports that are unread/used?
- executing processes that has no added value?
An average a company is only using 5% of it's capacity for executing the customer requirements.
Statistically one unhappy employee will cost your company 10 potential customers and one happy employee gives 3 new customers.
How is your company doing?
To improve your company results Business Process Improvement (BPI) is needed and B4Q can gives you this services; Not only by giving advice but also a an external neutral Project leader to run the optimisation processes
To Control the Business Processes is to Control Your Business.